- Lifeline 100 Bicycle Event Awards $33,100 to Anne Arundel County Non-profits (11/15/2018)
- Beautiful 2018 Lifeline100 Videos and Photos (11/6/2018)
- Lifeline 100 5th Year Anniversary (3/9/2018)
- Lifeline 100 Ride Promotes Bicycling And Fundraises For Charity (12/27/2017)
- Lifeline 100 donates $33,000 to Anne Arundel nonprofits (12/27/2017)
- Five Nonprofits Awarded $21,000 Collectively From Lifeline 100 Proceeds (3/7/2017)
- Lifeline 100 Bike Ride And Health Fair A Success (11/5/2015)
- 500 Cyclists Sweep Through Severna Park In Inaugural Lifeline Century Ride (10/31/2014)
Overall, it was an awesome experience. I loved the ride and rode my longest distance. All the volunteers were great too! Thanks so much. I hope to do the ride next year.
Thanks for a great ride! My husband and I did the 30 mile, and added on the BWI loop – great idea! This is our first year riding group rides, and we will plan to come back for the century next year.
Rest stops were fabulous – great food, wonderful volunteers, nice to have port-a-potties or restrooms! Overall I’d give you all an A+!! Thank you very much!
Attention to the details makes this a top 5 event every year for me and I do about 20 organized rides a year all over east coast.
What a wonderful event! The organization, route, pit stops, and weather were incredible. This was my first long-distance ride and I completed the 65-mile route. I hope to do 100 next year. I can’t wait. Thanks to everyone involved!
Super well organized and great ride. Appreciate everyone who volunteered at the rest stops!! And the officers and individuals who helped block traffic. Thank you to everyone involved. Such a fantastic event.
I had an awesome time at this ride. It was my first 100 miler and I was impressed start to finish with the organization, volunteer enthusiasm, support, rest stops, and everything else that made it such an excellent ride. See you next year!